Spicy BBQ RIBS Beans
A great BBQ ribs recipe side dish to try !
BBQ Ribs Recipe INGREDIENTS:
- 2 large cans your favorite baked beans
- 6 slices ribs
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
BBQ Ribs Recipe Instructions :
Cut the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and cook in a medium sized pot until medium well done.Remove ribs with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Pour some of the ribs grease out of the pot, leaving about 2 tablespoons.
Add chopped onion, bell pepper and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper and saute until the onions are soft and golden, but not brown, about 4 minutes.
Add the ribs and remaining ingredients and bring to a slow simmer. BBQ until ribs are dark...enjoy it !